Registration Policies and Procedures
- Registration for all camps listed on this site is first-come, first-served; space is limited.
- A $75 deposit must accompany registration to be applied toward your camp payment.
- A one week deposit must accompany Before/After Camp Care registration to be applied to your final week of care.
- Each camper will be assessed a grounds fee based on weeks of attendance beginning at 2 weeks of enrollment.
- There are no refunds for absences.
- Registration received after May 31 cannot use our payment plan.
- All camp fees on a payment schedule must be paid in full by June 1.
- Registrations received after May 31 will incur a $50 late registration fee for Butwin and CIT and must be paid in full.
- Registrations received after July 31 for Butwin Extended will incur a $25 late registration fee.
- Butwin Extended must be paid in full by August 6.
Billing and Payment
There are two payment options:
Option 1: Payment in full
Option 2: Bi-weekly payment schedule to continue until 2 weeks prior to your child's first session at camp.
Payment questions, please contact Paula Cyr at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If cancellation is received prior to April 1, your full camp fee less the $75 deposit is refundable
- If cancellation is received April 1-June 1, 50% of your camp fee less the $75 deposit is refundable
- After June 1 there will be no refunds
- Deposits for Before and After Camp Care are non-refundable after April 1. A $1/minute fee will be charged for after 6 pm pick-up.
- There will be no refunds for Butwin Extended after June 17.
Financial assistance is available for families who find the full cost of membership and/or camp difficult to manage. To arrange for a confidential interview, please check the fee adjustment box on your online registration form and you will be contacted for an appointment. All applicants must provide proof of income (2018 tax return) at the time of the appointment to be considered for camp scholarships. Requests for fee adjustments must be in by April 15 and are available for JCC members only.
Policies for Leaving Children at JCC Facilities
It is with the safety of children and youth in mind that we have set the following guidelines:
- Children 7 and under must be actively supervised by a parent/adult guardian (18+) at all times.
- Children 7-12 must be participating in a scheduled program/activity or be accompanied by a parent/adult (18+).
- Youth ages 13 -18 may use specific JCC facilities without an adult present.
- Youth ages 13-15 who have completed the Fit 4 Teens program have full use of our Fitness Center.
Medical history must be provided before your child can attend any Camp Butwin or CIT program. Camp Butwin uses CampDoc, a confidential online medical history tracker to collect this information. You will receive an email with instructions on how to use the CampDoc service.
Food and Kashrut Policy
All food served at any St. Paul JCC camp or program is certified kosher. We ask that no pork or shellfish products be brought in lunches from home.